BEST OF ICELAND – Guided Tour
Best of Iceland in 7 Days
If you’re looking for a fast but full visit around Iceland, this seven-day best of Iceland trip fits the bill perfectly. It’s got tons of main highlights – whale-watching tours, visiting glacier lagoons, and taking glacier hikes – as well as plenty of hidden gems that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. Be sure to pack your sense of adventure and get ready to feel Iceland under your feet.
Hitting headlines, topping bucket lists, wooing nature lovers and dazzling increasing numbers of visitors – there seems no end to the talents of this breathtaking northern destination.
Best of Iceland Package Inclusions
- Akureyri whale watching tour.
- Local guesthouse stay (Borgarfjörður).
- Goðafoss Waterfall visit.
- Mývatn Lake visit. Dimmuborgir, and Námaskarð stops.
- Dettifoss Waterfall visit.
- Vatnajökull Glacier visit.
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon visit.
- Glacier hike in Skaftafell National Park.
- Reynisfjara Beach.
- Stops including: Skógafoss Waterfall, and Seljalandsfoss Waterfall. The Golden Circle: Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Hot Springs, and Þingvellir National Park.
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Meals Included: 6 breakfasts, 0 lunches, 0 dinners
- Group Leader and local guides.
- Transport: Private minivan/bus, walking.
- Accommodation: Standard hotel (5 nights), local guesthouse (1 night).
- Group Size: Max 16, avg 12.
- International flights not included
- Anything not included in the Package inclusions
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type